Rotating curling iron is the amazing rotating iron that straightens curls and adds volume and shine to your hair.
It allows you to create salon style at home, in a hotel, at work or in the gym. It can style and straighten the toughest, most coarse hair, achieving fullness and style without the singed look from traditional hair tools.
- Straightens and Curls
- Creates Incredible Volume and Shine
- Straightens with Body
Key benefits and features:
- 100% brand new
- Heated Rotating Barrel – Straightens, Curls and Polishes Hair
- Barrel – Gets Closer to the Roots, Tighter Curls and Tighter Flips
- Salon Quality Results
- Multiple Heat Settings – For Fine, Medium and Coarse Hair
- LED Display – Easy to Read
- Curved Ceramic Floating Plate – Smoothes Hair Without Crushing or Flattening and Minimizes Heat to Reduce Frizz & Damage
- First Row of Bristles – Separates and Aligns Hair
- Second Row of Bristles – Polishes the Hair While Adding Volume & Shine
- Dimensions: approx. 29.5cm (L) x 5.5cm (W)
- Barrel diameter: 3.5cm
- Power: 130W
- Voltage: 220 V can use in malaysia plug
- Material: ceramic tourmaline
- Color: black and pink
- LED display with 3 temperature settings
- Temperature settings: 100-130
- Heated rotating cylinder
- Swivel cord
How Rotating Curling Iron Works
Rotating curling Iron multi tool has a rotating heated polishing barrel with precision aligned bristles lets you create different styles quickly with less heat, so it's kinder to your hair. You will wonder how you ever managed without it.
For short and long hair it will give lift and volume at the roots or a flick out at the end of your bob or lobe. Wrap short and long hair around the Multi Tools barrel, close and the rotating barrel will create curls in half the time.
When you run the Multi Tool rotating iron through your hair, the first set of bristles gently sorts and separates your hair strands. Then the rotating heated polishing cylinder gently glides over your hair, smoothly polishing, straightening, and styling each strand.
Finally, the second set of bristles provides the finishing touch, leaving you with shiny, silky hair. InStyle gives you lift and volume, sexy flicks, individual style and amazing, long-lasting curls, whatever your hair type - even the coarsest hair can be straightened without the need for extreme heat.
How to use:
- Hair should be cleaned before styling. Thoroughly rinse out all hair conditioning products for best results. Blow dry your hair or towel dry hair to ensure all excess water is removed.
- ALWAYS DETANGLE and section hair before using the Instyle. Sections should be 2 to 3 inches wide.
- Set Instyle Inspired Curling Iron to desired temperature. The LED bars will flash while heating; once temperature is achieved, LED will stay lit.
- Start with bottom layers working from back to front, then work on top layers.
- Repeat through hair as needed to desired style. Do not repeat excessively on same section of hair for an extended period of time.
- Keep the moving through your hair as you style. If you want to buy please call us: 9851156778,9801156788 free home delivery
- When styling is complete, push the power button until the unit turns off. Allow iron to cool before storing.
These are the types of hairstyle that you can create with this rotating curling iron for long hair:
- Rating 0
- All reviews
- 0 Comment
Oops! There is no comments right now.
Oops! Please login or register to add comments
Nepal / Bagmati / Kathmandu
नेरू 4,500.00 नेरू 4,000.00
Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection"
We have detected that you are using an adblocking plugin in your browser.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.