Mardi Himal Trekking is a newly opened, less crowded and wilderness trekking trail in Nepal. Stunning Mardi Himal Trek is considered to be a hidden gem in Annapurna Region Trekking. It is one of the most rewarding and exotic trekking in Annapurna region of Nepal. It is the trekking to experience the lush and deep rhododendron, tends to be more beautiful during April and March, remoteness, exotic flora and faunas, picturesque settlements of ethnic groups and their way of life , the natural falls cascading down the hill . Most striking, astonishing mountain views include beautiful Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna and Himchuli.
Mardi Himal Trekking, a short and spectacular trekking in Annapurna region commences with a hikingthrough magical rhododendron woods and the latter part of the trail is dominated rugged terrain with difficult formation of rocks. The final portion of the trekking is really tiresome to climb to High Camp and Mardi Himal Base Camp. Mardi Himal is a popular vantage point to witness alluring mountain peaks. Alluring Machhapuchhre and Mardi Himal are considerably dominant.
Mardi Himal Trekking is not only a spectacular trekking trail for mountain views but also popular for Local Homestay and Tea Garden. Trekkers will get an opportunity to stay with local people exchanging their culture and experiencing local organic foods. The beautiful tea garden here attracts thousands of tourists every year.
We, Team Himalaya Pvt.Ltd. organizes various exciting trips to Mardi Himal with experienced and equipped team. We are also flexible to offer this trip according to guests’ interest.
- Spectacular views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna and Himchuli.
- Mardi Himal Base camp, High camp and Low camp.
- Less crowded wilderness trekking in Nepal.
- Scenic landscape and beautiful rhododendron forests.
- Sunrise and sunset mountain views.
- Breathtaking panorama of Annapurna Himalaya ranges.
- Local lifestyle and cultural trekking in Nepal.
- Beautiful terraced fields and home stay.
- Friendly and hospitable people of mountain region.
What is the trip about
- Trip standard : hotel/lodge basis/Teahouse/homestay .
- Trekking Grade : moderate to high hills .
- Trek duration : 06night 07 days (pokhara to pokhara ).
- Highest point : 4500 meter at Mardi Himal Base Camp .
- Total Trip : 10 Night 11 days .
- Seasons : All season except Mid June to August .
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 m) and transfer to Hotel .
On arrival in kathmandu at Tribhuban international airport and our TH representative will pick you from airport and transfer to respective hotels in the tourists hub of Kathmandu at Thamel area, an interesting place for shopping and having meals in one of the many world class restaurants, pubs and bakery etc….Our guide will inform on details regarding the trek to Mardi Himal trek. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara (800m )by tourist bus .
A scenic drive takes about 6 hours to Pokhara by tourist coach from Kathmandu. It’s an amazing drive Nepal’s main highway following the Trisuli river for a while that we can enjoy incredible views of landscape, vegetable and rice terraces then heading west with spectacular views of Ganesh himal, Langtang Himal as it gets drive closer to Pokhara with awesome views of Annapurna and Manaslu range of peaks. Pokhara is known as haven for tourist’s destination in Nepal and a scenic place with mountains and lakes, while reach in the Pokhara transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 03 : Drive to Phedi & Trek to Pothana Duerali (1810 m ) – 4 hours .
After fantastic time at pokhara ,early morning after breakfast we drive to phedi for half an hour and start our real adventure trek to potana or Deaurali an elevation of 1,810m .Then trail continue walking up to Dhampus on quite steep trail ,then gradual walking to Potana or Daurali passing through the few house ,nice landscape, cultivated fields and magnificent forests with dramatic views of snow feed Annapurna Himalaya ranges and spectacular views of Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish tail ). While reach in Potana we will explore around and stay overnight at teahouse.
Day 04 : Trek to forest camp (2480 m ) -5 hours .
After enjoyable first night at teahouse on mountain region .we continue walking towards the deep forest to pitam Deaurali and walking continue to pristine forest of oak ,hemlock, maple and rhododendron with nice views of mountain head of the valley . Forest camp is Known as kokar (2,480m)by local ,which clearing by deep dense forests ,where we can get basic mountain accommodation and food . While we reach the forest camp then will check in our room at teahouse and stay overnight.
Day 05 : Trek to Low Camp (2970 m ) – 4 hours .
The trail gradual walking up to massive forest again towards the low camp (2,970m) considered to be the rich biodiversity in Nepal and when we ascent higher ,we will get the alpine vegetation even will get alpine climate .As we reach Low camp, views of Mt. Machhapuchare ( Fish tail ) is so beautiful and we can relaxing around the Low camp .Over night at teahouse.
Day 06 : Trek to High Camp (3550 m )-4 hours .
We walking up on the forest towards the ridge to Mt. Machhapurchare (fish tail ) and Mardi Himal trail for a while with awesome experiences of alpine vegetation and climate. Approximately one hour and half above from Low camp, trail enter to the tree line , where we left the large trees below the tree line and vegetation are cover the areas with alpine shrub , bushes and alpine grasses above tree line. This is the best exploration day of flora and fauna ,on the way to High camp sometime appear the colorful birds of pheasant(Daphe) national bird of Nepal and many more wild life too. As we reach high camp, from their we can see the best advantage mountain views of Annapurna south, Himchuli and Mt.Machhapuchare (fishtail) head of the valley.
Day 07 : Excursion to Mardi Himal Base Camp ( 4500 m ) – 4 hours .
Today is our excursion day , we wake up quite early and have breakfast . After breakfast hike ridge towards the Mardi Himal Base camp for stunning sunrise panoramic mountain views. Fist section of trail several ascend and few descend path with some time walking on gradual up trail to quite narrow path passing through the animal pastures that used to grazing yaks , Dzopke ,goats, sheep, cows. We keep hike up towards the ridge to view point of Mardi himal base camp an elevation of 4,500m with amazing panoramic mountain views of Annapurna I (8,091) Mardi Himal (5587m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Baraha Shikhar (Annapurna Fang) (7647m), Tent Peak (5695m), Singachuli (6501m), Machapuchhre (6993m) .Atfer reach our last destination and make pictures ,we heading hike back to high camp and stay overnight.
Day 08 : Trek to Sidding (1700 m ) – 6 hours .
After fantastic time on high camp with wonderful mountain paradise place, we trek back to Low camp there is trail junction we take different path down to traditional siding village ,instead of going back same way to forest camp and potana route. We going to do complete the circuit trail via siding village ,some time very nice to trek via less touristic areas with wonderful traditional villages. Siding is more traditional village with inhabits by very friendly people and also known as cultural rich village too, where we can get accommodation at home stay own by local family .
Day 09 : Trek to Lumle -3 hours & Drive To Pokhara (800 m ) – 2 hours .
After breakfast, we walking towards the Lumre about 2/3 hour then we will drive to pokhara passing via kalimati and Ghalel village for about 2 hour , while reaching pokhara city ,we check in our room and relaxing around . Over night at Hotel .
Day 10 : Drive to Kathmandu -6 hours .
After breakfast at hotel , we drive back to Kathmandu from pokhara by tourist bus and after 6 hours scenic journey reaching Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Departure from Nepal .
Last day in Nepal with wonderful memorable time in Nepal Himalaya around Annapurna with Team Himalaya and transfer to airport for the flight back home or to respective destination.
- All arrival and departure transportation from airport / hotel / airport.
- Two night twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara at tourist standard hotels or similar categories, on bed and breakfast basis. (if required ,Single room supplement at extra )
- Sightseeing tour (if required ,as optional).
- Full board meal (B-L-D) and teahouse/lodge/home stay basis twin sharing accommodation during the trek. (Single room supplement at extra cost if required where available).
- All necessary applicable TIMS card (Trekking Information Management Systems) and Annapurna Area Conservation (ACAP) permits.
- Service of an experiences English speaking trekking guide with their daily wages-medical insurance, meals and transportation allowance etc…
- Service of porter and their daily wages, medical , insurance, meals, salary, transportation and allowance. 2 trekkers : 1 porter ,porter can carry your bag pack during the trek.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural programs.
- Down jackets-sleeping bags-duffel bag by team Himalaya (which need to be returned after the trek) and comprehensive medical kits.
- Transportation on Private Vehicle before and after trek and transportation from Kathmandu –pokhara- kathmandu by tourist bus with trips briefing with full information and reconfirmation of your international air tickets also.
- Trip map of Annapurna region trek.
- All government tax and local charges.
- Fresh fruit as seasonal during the trip.
- Recues arrangement.
- Nepal Visa-International airfare-personal travel / medical insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature and meals in Kathmandu, gratitude (tips) hard/soft drinks including tea-coffee etc throughout the trip.
- Personal trekking gear and medical kit.
- Emergency evacuation by any means of transportation including Heli services and personal medical kit.
- Early return from the trip due to a personal/medical problem in this case clients should bear his / her own expenses on return from the trek and in Kathmandu including expenses of accompanying guide/porters.
- 0 Comment
Nepal / Bagmati / Kathmandu
Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection"
We have detected that you are using an adblocking plugin in your browser.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.