Trishuli rafting is the most popular whitewater tour of Nepal. It is appropriate for all from the first time to experienced rafters. This rafting is a good opportunity to experience the pristine natural beauty, scenic valleys, impressive gorges, unpolluted beaches, exciting rapids, and easier sections.
Trishuli River originates from Gosainkunda, the Himalayan Lake north-west of Kathmandu. According to a legend, Lord Shiva created three springs by piercing his trident into the rocky mountain. Since these three springs are the sources of water for the river it is named after the Trishuli River.
The best season of Trishuli Rafting is from February to mid-June and September to January. July, August is the monsoon period in Nepal. In monsoon due to high water volume and high rapids, it becomes difficult to organize rafting trips.
In the river rafting grade (1 to 4+) Trishuli River grade is 3+ to 4. Trishuli River rafting is safe as long as you follow the rafting guide briefing. Rafting is safe for everyone above the age of 10. Because everyone must wear a rafting life jacket which allows people to float on the river.
Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition organize a Trishuli River rafting trip on group joining and a private basis both. Group Joining fixed departure trips are available almost every day in season.
Facts of Trishuli Rafting
Rafting Start Point: Beni Ghat, Dhading (75 km from Kathmandu)
Rafting End Point: Jabang Khola
River Grade: Class III to IV
River distance: Around 18 km
Best Seasons: September, October, November, December, February, March, April, May, June
Rafting Hour: Around 3 hours
1 DAY TRISHULI RAFTING PACKAGE COST (SAME DAY RETURN): Rs 1500 Per Person
THE 1 DAY PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
• Safety world-class expedition series Rafting Boat
• Lifejacket, Plastic Helmet, Safety Kayak, Paddle, First Aid Kit
• Waterproof dry bag for gear, camera barrels, safety drum
• Safety and medical equipment
• Lunch non-veg (rice, dal, seasonable vegetable curry, potato fry, salad, papad, pickle, chicken gravy, green leafy vegetable)
• Experienced Rafting Guide
• Safety Kayak
• River Permit Tax
TRISHULI RAFTING INCLUDING 1 NIGHT STAY PACKAGE PRICE: Rs 2500 Per Person
THE 1 NIGHT STAY PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
• Welcome Snacks (Fish fry, mix Sadeko, green salad, french fry, mo: mo, chaumin, real juice)
• Non-veg lunch (rice, dal, seasonable vegetable curry, potato fry, salad, papad, pickle, chicken gravy, green leafy vegetable)
• Non-veg Buffet Dinner (rice, dal, seasonable vegetable curry, potato fry, salad, papad, pickle, chicken gravy, green leafy vegetable)
• Night stay at the tent on sharing basis (small tent:3 people sharing, group tent: 6 people sharing, big tent: 10 people sharing) at our village resort.
• Breakfast (Bread, jam, omelet, milk coffee, potato & peas gravy)
• Rafting (more than 3 hours, rafting photo or video, beach games on break time)
• DJ Music till midnight
• Swimming Pool
On Friday DJ party
Badminton, Swing, Table tennis, Free WIFI
Additional Cost if need below service in Overnight Package:
• Additional Non-veg Lunch: Rs 300/-
• Barbeque (BBQ): Rs.750 Per KG Chicken / Mutton Rs.1500 per KG
• Campfire Rs.700/- per Bhari
THE ABOVE PACKAGES COST DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation to reach Benighat and back.
• All bar & beverage (Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip)
• Extra meal order
• Travelers insurance (Your Travel Insurance)
• Emergency evacuation cost
• Things of personal use
• Tips to Rafting Guide and staff
For detailed information on Trishuli Rafting, please click on this link: https://excellenttrek.com/trishuli-rafting-nepal/
For booking of Trishuli Rafting, Contact No: 9851203181. You may contact us via mobile, WhatsApp, or Viber.
What do you need to bring to join Trishuli River Rafting?
• Shirts that will dry quickly
• ½ pants
• Sport Sandals
• Warm clothing for the evenings (fleece, trousers)
• Sunscreen and lip protector.
• Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
• Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
• Personal medication.
• Water Bottles
• Camera and batteries/chargers
- 0 Comment
Nepal / Bagmati / Kathmandu
Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection"
We have detected that you are using an adblocking plugin in your browser.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.