We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
As a restaurant manager, it's your job to ensure that your restaurant operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining its good reputation and ethos. You'll coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet, and are responsible for the restaurant's business performance, quality standards and health and safety.
You'll be required to
* recruiting, training and supervising staff.
* planning menus.
* ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety.
* promoting and marketing the business
* overseeing stock levels
* ordering supplies.
* Delivery ordering supplies to other branch.
* producing staff roster.
* handling customer enquiries and complaints.
* greeting and advising customers and problem solving.
* preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
* assessing and improving profitability
* setting targets.
* making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
Key skills for restaurant managers
You will need to have:
* excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers.
* Good interpersonal skills
* Communication skills.
* the ability to cope under pressure, since restaurant management can be challenging.
* good cooperation skills - the ability to both work in and lead a team.
* strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation.
* problem-solving ability, to resolve issues as they arise.
There is no single route into restaurant management. A degree or HND is not necessarily required for entry into a management role, as it's possible to work your way up. The sector is open to candidates with a combination of practical experience, strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of business.
However, a degree or HND is increasingly required for entry to a formal recruitment scheme and in particular the following subjects may be helpful:
* business or management
* hospitality management
* hotel and catering.
Working hours: 9am - 6 pm
Interested candidates please contact us at 9869018172
Must have bike or scooter.
- Rating 0
- All reviews
- 0 Comment
United States / New York / New York
Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection"
We have detected that you are using an adblocking plugin in your browser.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.